Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Malifaux: Dusting off the Gremlins

Like I mentioned previously, I'm getting back into Malifaux with the near impending release of the Second Edition. Back in the very first iteration of 1st edition, I tested the waters with this game, and picked up some of the Gremlin Faction models (though they were Outcasts back then, not their own faction...). I'll picked up my brushes once again, and started painting. Here is a sample of what I've retouched and painted a new!

A selection of Regular Bayou Gremlins. I've gone for more "Maritime" and less "Bayou" as a theme.

Two Slop Haulers. Pretty Proud of These Guys!

Raphael LaCroix, A Named Gremlin. His Big Honkin' Gun just wasn't big or honkin enough for me, so I swapped it out for an even bigger, honkin'er one!

The Crew as it stands now. Note the Pig Whisperer and his Piglets in the back left side. 

Next Up: Lenny, More Bases and the Boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment